A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 11,662 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $778
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 061422440
- Zillow Home ID: 15581496
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.15-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.