1421 Stephen Way, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,105,000
- Price/sqft: $886
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 37821048
- Zillow Home ID: 19647800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 Stephen Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1429 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.18M321,297
- 1411 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.19M321,247
- 1437 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.16M321,247
- 1428 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.29M431,699
- 1401 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.19M321,247
- 1416 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.17M321,247
- 1432 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.19M421,403
- 1408 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.32M32.51,903
- 1440 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.18M321,247
- 1393 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.2M321,247
- 1445 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.3M421,727
- 1420 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.34M321,655
- 1428 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.21M321,247
- 1400 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,163
- 1410 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.33M421,657
- 1436 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.33M421,742
- 1448 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.17M321,247
- 1400 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.43M431,903
- 1385 Stephen Way San Jose, CA$1.2M321,247
- 1392 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.19M321,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!