1421 York St, Denver, CO 802064 beds, 4 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $342,500
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 444 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 0502101017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13328424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1421 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cheesman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Denver, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cheesman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheesman Park home values.
- 1409 York St Denver, CO$353K231,420
- 1407 York St Denver, CO$298K22926
- 2233 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$310K321,598
- 2225 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$256K211,160
- 2227 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$262K211,198
- 2223 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$250K211,160
- 2237 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$321K231,731
- 2237 E 14th Ave UNIT A Denver, CO$133K111,170
- 2221 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$297K221,168
- 2219 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$352K422,238
- 1418 Gaylord St Denver, CO$625K342,196
- 1424 Gaylord St APT 4 Denver, CO$218K21925
- 1424 Gaylord St APT 3 Denver, CO$220K21933
- 1424 Gaylord St APT 2 Denver, CO$193K21834
- 1424 Gaylord St APT 1 Denver, CO$230K21972
- 1414 Gaylord St Denver, CO$572K342,687
- 1432 Gaylord St Denver, CO--11850
- 1440 Gaylord St Denver, CO$612K443,314
- 2202 E 14th Ave # 0 Denver, CO$161K211,075
- 1410 York St APT 33 Denver, CO$106K11558
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292