This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: None
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space, 162 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $262,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Flood, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 43436001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19684648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 53.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in San Jose, and 2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 1334 Prevost Street San Jose 951251334 Prevost Street S # 951253 beds, 2 baths
1,666 sqft, 5,712 sqft lot, built in 1947
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!