1422 Cabrillo St, San Francisco, CA 94118
Make Me Move®: $1,325,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:2,300 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1921
- Last Sold:May 2007 for $1,195,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow231
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Sun room
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1629 045
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID63197004
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,210,602||$1.09M – $1.38M||+$18,830||$526||12/15/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,383/mo||$3.1K – $6.1K/mo||-$69||$1.91||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Central Richmond home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Richmond homes, this home is 28.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 1422 Cabrillo Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Argonne Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.1 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Presidio Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.1 mi
- Washington (George) High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Lawton Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.9 mi