- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14225 Edinburgh Moor Dr, Wimauma, FL 335983 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0779525460
- Zillow Home ID: 99613280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14225 Edinburgh Moor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33598, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Wimauma, and 184.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33598 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wimauma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33598 home values.
- 14223 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$141K321,348
- 14229 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$118K421,820
- 14221 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$119K421,820
- 14219 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$113K321,512
- 14231 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$132K432,200
- 14226 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$117K421,635
- 14222 Edinburgh Moor Dr Riverview, FL$163K422,000
- 14228 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$188K421,755
- 14220 Edinburgh Moor Dr Wimauma, FL$160K321,460
Nearby Schools in Wimauma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292