- Lot: 3,253 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 1,430 all time views
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Thunderbird, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20832728
- Zillow Home ID: 7965281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $97-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 16.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Phoenix, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|14229 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2.5||1,162|
|14221 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2.5||1,401|
|14231 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2.5||1,346|
|14217 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||2.5||1,346|
|14230 N 26th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||2.5||1,346|
|14234 N 26th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2.5||1,401|
|2601 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$126K||3||2||1,401|
|2610 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2.5||1,346|
|14235 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||2.5||1,059|
|14224 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2.5||1,162|
|14228 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2.5||1,346|
|14218 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$109K||--||2.5||1,059|
|14213 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||2.5||1,162|
|14230 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$110K||2||2||1,000|
|2614 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$107K||--||2.5||1,059|
|2602 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$116K||2||2||1,162|
|14234 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$120K||2||2||1,162|
|14214 N 26th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2.5||1,346|
|2618 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$112K||2||2||1,162|
|2606 W Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ||$105K||2||2||1,059|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!