14227 Dryburgh Cir, Huntersville, NC 28078
Sold on 10/2/12: $423,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,768 sq ft
- Lot:9,148 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $423,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHuge two story home with unfinished basement inMacaulay
- Days on Zillow434
- Parcel #00907648
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID65054442
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$442,550||$407K – $478K||-$5,403||$117||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,504/mo||$2.3K – $2.9K/mo||-$14||$0.66||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 28078 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Huntersville as a whole. Among 28078 homes, this home is valued 103.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28078 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% lower than in Huntersville, and 151.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28078 home values.
Neighborhood for 14227 Dryburgh Cir
- 14220 Dryburgh Cir Huntersville, NC$423K54.04,620
- 9418 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$379K64.03,578
- 9412 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$424K53.54,003
- 9438 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$289K33.02,555
- 9351 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$468K65.05,384
- 14200 Dryburgh Cir Huntersville, NC$334K43.02,963
- 8708 Glade Ct Huntersville, NC$249K43.02,076
- 14118 Harvington Dr Huntersville, NC$376K64.03,578
- 9350 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$417K53.04,271
- 14129 Dryburgh Cir Huntersville, NC$438K55.04,851
- 9338 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$396K54.03,654
- 14302 Harvington Dr Huntersville, NC$372K64.03,573
- 16147 Glen Miro Dr Huntersville, NC$354K43.53,273
- 16103 Epiphany Ct Huntersville, NC$286K43.02,820
- 9332 Standerwick Ln Huntersville, NC$326K42.52,788
- 16113 Wynfield Creek Pkwy Huntersville, NC$257K42.52,451
- 9910 Glenkinchie Dr Huntersville, NC$331K42.52,787
- 16142 Glen Miro Dr Huntersville, NC$374K43.53,419
- 8815 Glade Ct Huntersville, NC$255K42.52,245
- 14030 Harvington Dr Huntersville, NC$307K52.52,760
Nearby Schools in Huntersville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005