1423 Dutton Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 954073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The grey stone gravel driveway extends completely around the home and will handle up to about 10 cars. The back area could also easily be converted to a beautiful private yard.
Mature landscaping around the perimeter, as well as the home, insures privacy and makes you feel as if you were I n the country. Fig, orange and lemon fruit bearing trees also enhance the garden. There is an automated drip system in place. Many have described this home as an ?oasis in the city?!
The interior, exterior and perimeter areas of this home have recently been Feng Shuied for maximum positive Qi.
An Old World covered carport greets you as you enter onto the graciously shaded porch to the main entrance door, which faces south. The exterior is well-maintained stucco; the majority of the first floor interior walls are original lathe and plaster.
As you enter into the bright front room, a large curved window offers you a pleasant view of the front garden. Communicating arched doors leaf you into the 15?x18? living room, with fireplace, ceiling insert, and curved walls.
There are three bedrooms, as well as a full bath on this side of the main floor.
The dining room is adjacent to the living area, and has original built in storage drawers and bookshelves. A cheerful sun room is joined to the dining area, and has large, almost floor to ceiling windows facing the South garden.
The floors in the living room, dining area, and sun room are all original hardwood.
In the kitchen you will find a classic four burner, Wedgewood Stove, a delight to cook on! Traditional built-in cabinetry and drawers provide storage in the breakfast nook area, which can comfortably seat four, as sunlight gently filters in through the three bay windows.
The large laundry room connects to the kitchen, and offers an additional half bathroom. From here you may exit into the rear patio area, to be greeted with potted plants and fragrant night blooming jasmine.
At the rear of the property is a spacious 2-car garage with electric opening door.
The washer, dryer, refrigerator and various furnishing (kitchen and dining room tables and chairs,
garden dining table and chairs) may remain, however, no pictures, nor interior plants will remain.
This home has been a haven and a joy to us. We hope you will feel the same. If you appreciate craftsmanship, and a solid home with ?good bones?. It is MOVE IN READY!
cabinetry and drawers provide storage in the breakfast nook area, which can comfortably seat four, as sunlight gently filters in through the three bay windows.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 676 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 125351045
- Zillow Home ID: 15826813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Dutton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95407, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Santa Rosa, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Rosa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95407 home values.
- 1451 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$336K21874
- 1323 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$459K622,148
- 440 Walkham Pl Santa Rosa, CA$449K32.51,152
- 410 Walkham Pl Santa Rosa, CA$411K32.51,152
- 1352 Vineyard Ct Santa Rosa, CA$456K312,148
- 521 Richardson Ct Santa Rosa, CA$368K21998
- 611 Walkham Pl Santa Rosa, CA$449K32.51,152
- 555 Walkham Pl Santa Rosa, CA$409K32.51,152
- 545 Walkham Pl Santa Rosa, CA$404K32.51,152
- Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$400K411,875
- 1319 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$450K312,148
- 1346 Vineyard Ct Santa Rosa, CA$464K312,148
- 525 Richardson Ct Santa Rosa, CA$471K212,712
- 1357 Vineyard Ct Santa Rosa, CA$409K62--
- 170 Cherie Way Santa Rosa, CA--------
- 1507 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$500K312,453
- 1315 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$452K622,148
- 1450 Dutton Ave Santa Rosa, CA$404K211,540
- 418 South Ave Santa Rosa, CA$444K62--
- Richardson Ct Santa Rosa, CA$407K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292