1423 Dyer Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452303 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $130,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Application/background check is a $23 which is then refunded in 1st months rent
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0020009005900
- Zillow Home ID: 34200372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Dyer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.8% less than in Cincinnati, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Washington home values.
- 1425 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$97K311,171
- 1421 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$121K321,348
- 1437 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$110K411,385
- 1405 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$100K21.51,269
- 1439 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K211,008
- 1401 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$121K31.51,385
- 1443 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$89K21720
- 1434 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K41.51,385
- 1436 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$124K31.51,273
- 1432 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$126K311,157
- 1438 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$125K311,385
- 1430 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$114K211,273
- 1395 Dyer Ave Anderson Twp, OH$85K32--
- 1395 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$110K32888
- 1447 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K11720
- 1420 Mayland Dr Cincinnati, OH$168K32.52,128
- 1406 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K311,297
- 1424 Mayland Dr Cincinnati, OH$113K31.51,280
- 1414 Mayland Dr Cincinnati, OH$247K433,009
- 1440 Dyer Ave Cincinnati, OH$92K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!