1423 E Comanche Ave, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1709520000
- Zillow Home ID: 45097691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 E Comanche Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Tampa, and 225.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33604 home values.
- 1421 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$122K211,058
- 1427 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$127K311,087
- 1424 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$54K21816
- 1429 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$107K31903
- 1426 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$61K211,033
- 1417 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$64K21959
- 1422 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$65K211,006
- 1428 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$155K321,259
- 1426 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$149K211,495
- 1422 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$120K311,172
- 1420 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$73K21704
- 1430 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$185K421,492
- 1430 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$180K632,688
- 1420 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$86K211,306
- 1415 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$129K311,306
- 1418 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$122K311,107
- 1416 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL$87K32910
- 1416 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$158K311,492
- 1501 E Comanche Ave Tampa, FL$309K325,292
- 1423 E Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.