- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,662 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $316
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: O5337667
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 476 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Card Entry, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Metal, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 352527485500010900
- Zillow Home ID: 69318300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $246-487K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is 58.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 388.6% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|1425 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$432K||4||3.5||3,310|
|1421 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$448K||5||6||3,311|
|1427 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$390K||4||3||2,716|
|1429 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$398K||4||2.5||2,740|
|1419 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$450K||5||6||3,310|
|1431 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$432K||4||3.5||3,270|
|1430 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$243K||--||--||--|
|1417 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$437K||4||3.5||3,310|
|1422 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$344K||4||2.5||2,296|
|1433 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$544K||5||5||4,068|
|1426 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$302K||4||3.5||2,296|
|1428 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$295K||4||2.5||2,296|
|1415 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$437K||5||6||3,330|
|1435 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$423K||4||3||2,740|
|1432 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$315K||4||2.5||2,716|
|1413 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$353K||--||--||--|
|1413 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$441K||5||6||3,310|
|1437 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$289K||--||--||--|
|1439 Fairview Cir Reunion, FL||$440K||5||6||3,330|
|7740 Linkside Loop Reunion, FL||$284K||4||3||2,296|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!