- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1423 Judson Ave, Evanston, IL 602015 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,135,000
- Price/sqft: $471
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Parcel #: 11184160240000
- Zillow Home ID: 3564931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Judson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Evanston, and 767.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evanston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60201 home values.
- 1427 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.68M--74,243
- 1419 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.54M645,700
- 1431 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.07M--3.52,423
- 1415 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.04M--3.53,756
- 1411 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.14M53.54,231
- 1433 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.04M--3.52,460
- 320 Lake St Evanston, IL$790K--2.52,456
- 1405 Judson Ave Evanston, IL$1.1M--44,748
- 325 Greenwood St Evanston, IL$974K--22,208
- 314 Lake St Evanston, IL$1.24M--4.53,172
- 321 Greenwood St Evanston, IL$670K--3.52,016
- 329 Lake St Evanston, IL$1.03M63.53,843
- 1422 Forest Ave Evanston, IL$1.34M544,700
- 1426 Forest Ave Evanston, IL$1.19M--3.53,132
- 1418 Forest Ave Evanston, IL$1.26M--3.53,995
- 325 Lake St Evanston, IL$1.26M--3.53,782
- 1414 Forest Ave Evanston, IL$2M--5.55,831
- 404 Lake St Evanston, IL$1.19M--33,562
- 321 Lake St Evanston, IL$1.22M--43,948
- 1432 Forest Ave Evanston, IL$1.42M63.54,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292