1423 Locust St, Norristown, PA 194013 beds, 1 bath, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 140 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 6363769
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 130020884001
- Zillow Home ID: 9869773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.1% lower than in Norristown, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
- 1425 Locust St Norristown, PA$128KStudio--1,614
- 1421 Locust St Norristown, PA$136K311,614
- 1427 Locust St Norristown, PA$170K31.51,614
- 1419 Locust St Norristown, PA$154K311,502
- 1429 Locust St Norristown, PA$144K321,614
- 1417 Locust St Norristown, PA$132K31.51,502
- 1431 Locust St Norristown, PA$122K311,614
- 1415 Locust St Norristown, PA$110K311,678
- 1433 Locust St Norristown, PA$120K31.51,614
- 1435 Locust St Norristown, PA$107K311,502
- 1437 Locust St Norristown, PA$117K311,534
- 1428 Pine St Norristown, PA$140K31.51,918
- 1426 Pine St Norristown, PA$139K311,918
- 1424 Pine St Norristown, PA$137K311,949
- 1430 Pine St Norristown, PA$130K51.51,918
- 1422 Pine St Norristown, PA$131K311,918
- 1432 Pine St Norristown, PA$129K311,870
- 1420 Pine St Norristown, PA$129K311,918
- 101 W Fornance St Norristown, PA$145K522,479
- 103 W Fornance St Norristown, PA$161K332,539
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292