- Lot: 724 sqft
- Built in 1880
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,381 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $260
- MLS #: BA8605949
- Acreage \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TaxYear \ 2014, Exterior \ Other, LotNumber \ 012, PropertyType \ Attach\Row Hse, NoOfLevels \ 4, BasementType \ Partially Finished, Style \ Federal, Directions \ East on Fort, ListingDate \ 2015-04-23T00:00:00, Directions \ Left on Lowman, TotalTaxes \ 4311.72
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 2018B012
- Zillow Home ID: 36541303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226-299K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Locust Point home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Locust Point homes, this home is 44.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Locust Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Locust Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Locust Point home values.
|1421 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$273K||--||2||960|
|1425 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$240K||1||1||960|
|1427 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$250K||--||1||1,248|
|1419 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$236K||2||1.5||960|
|1429 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$267K||--||1||960|
|1417 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$340K||3||3||1,776|
|1431 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$250K||2||1||960|
|1415 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$295K||--||1||960|
|1433 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$272K||--||1||960|
|1413 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$212K||1||1||960|
|1435 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$274K||--||1||978|
|1411 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$333K||2||2||1,200|
|1437 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$269K||--||1||1,000|
|1409 Lowman St Baltimore, MD||$259K||--||1||960|
|1436 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$304K||--||1.5||1,002|
|1438 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$257K||2||2||1,008|
|1434 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$316K||--||1||1,032|
|1440 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$306K||--||1||1,032|
|1432 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$245K||2||1||1,032|
|1442 Decatur St Baltimore, MD||$247K||2||2||900|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!