- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,739 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $2,400,000
- MLS #: 201503030
- Finished basement, 2363 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 700 sqft
- View: City
- Easements \ Drainage, Improvements \ Curbs, Improvements \ Graded, Improvements \ Sidewalks, Improvements \ Street lights, Improvements \ Underground Utilities, Improvements \ Walls/Fenced, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Land Use \ Residential, Lot Features \ Clear, Possible Use \ Single Family, Property Frontage \ Other, Property Sub Type \ Land, Property Type \ Lots/Acres/Farms, Restrictions \ None, Sewer \ Connect Required, Topography \ Down Slope, Topography \ Gentle Slope, Utilities \ Public Water, Utilities \ Sewer, Utilities \ Underground Electricity, Utilities \ Water, View \ City, View \ Coastline, View \ Diamond Head, View \ Ocean
- Parcel #: 1350530190000
- Zillow Home ID: 59790862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485K-5.6M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Honolulu as a whole. Among Kuliouou-Kalani Iki homes, this home is 11.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 55.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kuliouou-Kalani Iki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.6% less than in Honolulu, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
|1436 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.44M||4||2||2,172|
|1429 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.41M||3||3||2,139|
|1440 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.38M||4||3||2,068|
|1417 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.55M||2||2||2,696|
|1422 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.42M||4||3||2,118|
|1434 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.51M||4||3||1,910|
|1424 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.93M||5||4||3,502|
|1418 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.43M||4||2||1,708|
|1442 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.48M||4||3||2,528|
|1433 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.59M||3||2.5||2,562|
|1428 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.37M||3||2||1,855|
|1413 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$2.07M||6||4||3,800|
|1416 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.83M||3||4||3,167|
|1430 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.45M||3||2||1,888|
|1444 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$2.05M||4||3||3,781|
|1432 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.3M||4||2||1,415|
|1433 Laamia St Honolulu, HI||$1.83M||3||3||2,642|
|1431 Ehupua St Honolulu, HI||$1.88M||5||2.5||3,287|
|1435 Ehupua St Honolulu, HI||$1.83M||3||3||3,153|
|1414 Ohialoke St Honolulu, HI||$1.54M||4||3||2,320|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!