1423 Stovall St, Augusta, GA 309042 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0443080000
- Zillow Home ID: 14950571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Stovall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% lower than in Augusta, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 1425 Stovall St Augusta, GA$87K31.51,482
- 1421 Stovall St Augusta, GA$82K311,116
- 1427 Stovall St Augusta, GA$82K311,300
- 1419 Stovall St Augusta, GA$132K321,914
- 1429 Stovall St Augusta, GA$157K412,601
- 1415 Stovall St Augusta, GA$117K211,358
- 1434 Heath St Augusta, GA$202K32.52,394
- 1436 Heath St Augusta, GA$122K421,838
- 1431 Stovall St Augusta, GA$101K321,297
- 1413 Stovall St Augusta, GA$152K332,550
- 1438 Heath St Augusta, GA$69K21776
- 1418 Heath St Augusta, GA$178K222,497
- 1422 Stovall St Augusta, GA$87K211,039
- 1460 Heath St Augusta, GA$107K321,438
- 1420 Stovall St Augusta, GA$133K321,837
- 1424 Stovall St Augusta, GA$86K311,389
- 1426 Stovall St Augusta, GA$88K311,151
- 1418 Stovall St Augusta, GA$84K221,056
- 1416 Heath St Augusta, GA$119K32.52,104
- 1409 Stovall St Augusta, GA$177K422,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!