- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1423 W Grande Cir # 8, Washington, UT 847806 beds, 7 baths, 9,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement, 4177 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1496 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 9,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 6867058
- Zillow Home ID: 89428193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 W Grande Cir # 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Washington, and 51.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84780 home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
6,000 sqft, 20,909 sqft lot, built in 2014
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 1423 W Grande Cir Washington, UT$793K6910,322
- 1445 W Grande Cir Washington, UT$1.2M71024,500
- 1445 W Grande Cir # 7 Washington, UT$2.58M8924,500
- 1442 W Grande Cir # 6 Washington, UT$798K43.54,718
- 1384 W Grande Cir Washington, UT$578K33.53,022
- Cliffside Dr # 3 Washington, UT--Studio----
- 510 N Cliffside Dr Washington, UT$491K44.53,643
- 1445 Bluff Hill Dr Washington, UT$1.45M555,594
- 540 N Cliffside Dr Washington, UT$683K444,165
- 605 N Red Butte Cir Washington, UT$389K432,767
- 305 N Tee Loop Washington, UT$422K534,694
- 617 N Red Butte Cir Washington, UT$306K32.52,106
- 600 N Vista View Dr Washington, UT$367K432,720
- 627 N Red Butte Cir Washington, UT$309K322,101
- 285 N Tee Loop Washington, UT$362K332,478
- 616 N Red Butte Cir Washington, UT$353K322,335
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292