1423 Westchester Ave, Winter Park, FL 327892 beds, 2 baths, 1,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Empire Zoysia lawn, DirecTV, Large Double Master Shower, Wood Plantation Shutters, Renovated in 2006
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122229643205160
- Zillow Home ID: 46108848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1423 Westchester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% lower than in Winter Park, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 1415 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$456K333,933
- 1443 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$252K322,282
- 1440 Buckingham Rd Winter Park, FL$324K421,632
- 1437 Suffolk Rd Winter Park, FL$138K211,332
- 1407 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$175K----674
- 1420 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$389K321,860
- 1430 Buckingham Rd Winter Park, FL$372K32.51,901
- 1440 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$316K321,543
- 1427 Suffolk Rd Winter Park, FL$394K432,228
- 1460 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$255K211,331
- 1455 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$388K31.52,125
- 1420 Buckingham Rd Winter Park, FL$115K11241
- Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$316K321,543
- 1617 Orange Ave Winter Park, FL$188K221,429
- 1470 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$920K443,847
- 1410 Westchester Ave Winter Park, FL$305K221,375
- 1379 Suffolk Rd Winter Park, FL$168K221,872
- 1627 Orange Ave Winter Park, FL--321,411
- 1627 Orange Ave Winter Park, FL$166K321,411
- 1661 Orange Ave Winter Park, FL$182K431,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!