- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,069 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 15014801
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garage: Garage \ Yes, Exterior Material \ Vinyl, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Septic System, Water \ Well, Util Avail at Street \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Accessibility Feat \ Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom, Accessibility Feat \ Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Fenced Back, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Features \ Deck(s), Kitchen Features \ Eating Area, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Garage Type \ 2, Heat Source \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Windows \ Replacement, Basement \ Yes, Stories \ 1, Util Avail at Street \ Public Sewer, Substructure \ Partial Basement, Util Avail at Street \ Public Water, Additional Items \ Laminate Floor, Auction or For Sale \ For Sale, Access Feat: Accessibility Features \ Yes, Terms Available \ Cash\ConventionalFHARural Development
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 13-16-444-015-00
- Zillow Home ID: 74655669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $51-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 49068 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Marshall as a whole. Among 49068 homes, this home is 6.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 49068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marshall, and 97.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49068 home values.
|14192 Eden St Marshall, MI||$73K||3||1||1,025|
|14174 Eden St Marshall, MI||$76K||2||1||1,839|
|14156 Eden St Marshall, MI||$75K||3||1||1,116|
|14161 Eden St Marshall, MI||$83K||3||1||1,436|
|14235 Eden St Marshall, MI||$88K||3||1||1,768|
|13172 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$76K||2||1||1,075|
|13120 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$73K||3||1||972|
|14275 Eden St Marshall, MI||$94K||3||1||1,694|
|14249 Eden St Marshall, MI||$72K||3||1||916|
|13820 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$101K||3||2||1,638|
|14100 Eden St Marshall, MI||$66K||2||1||953|
|13126 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$93K||3||1||2,032|
|13125 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||--||--||--||--|
|13149 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$77K||3||1||1,280|
|14096 Eden St Marshall, MI||$70K||3||1||912|
|14125 Eden St Marshall, MI||$69K||3||1||744|
|13060 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$87K||3||1.5||1,352|
|E Michigan Marshall, MI||--||--||--||--|
|14103 Eden St Marshall, MI||$82K||3||1.5||1,273|
|13050 W Michigan Ave Marshall, MI||$72K||3||1||848|
Nearby Schools in Marshall
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!