14232 SW 163rd St, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 2 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
LISTING AGENT: JOSE J. BLANDON
This 2035 square foot single family home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. It is located at 14232 SW 163rd St Miami, Florida. This home is in the Dade County School District. The nearest schools are Jack David Gordon Community School, Herbert A. Ammons Middle School and Robert Morgan.
- Lot: 6,679 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $153,300
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 253 sqft
- Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3059270261540
- Zillow Home ID: 44335145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14232 Sw 163rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 118.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% greater than in Richmond West, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 14242 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$276K322,212
- 14222 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$274K422,201
- 14243 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$232K322,004
- 14233 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$241K422,201
- 14252 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$273K322,004
- 14232 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$224K321,962
- 14253 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$241K321,974
- 14233 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$280K422,201
- 14212 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$266K422,212
- 14231 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$251K322,024
- 14211 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$241K422,212
- 14221 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$263K422,201
- 14263 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$286K322,004
- 14353 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$221K322,004
- 14353 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$230K32--
- 14241 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$249K322,004
- 14223 SW 163rd Ter Miami, FL$276K321,974
- 14262 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$254K321,974
- 14251 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$277K422,201
- 14211 SW 163rd St Miami, FL$304K422,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292