A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 2,011 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Q, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ L, Living room location \ L, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,715 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9839300265
- Zillow Home ID: 96712553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts Madrona home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Madrona homes, this home is valued 37.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madrona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.7% lower than in Seattle, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
|1410 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$663K||3||2||1,800|
|1414 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$841K||4||3.25||3,350|
|1404 30TH Ave Seattle, WA||$4.39M||--||--||11,968|
|3006 E Union St Seattle, WA||$655K||2||1.5||1,350|
|1420 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$920K||5||2.75||3,280|
|1409 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$511K||2||2||1,280|
|1403 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$420K||2||2||1,380|
|1419 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$1.05M||5||4||3,799|
|3001 E Union St Seattle, WA||$779K||3||2.75||3,040|
|3001 E Union St Seattle, WA||$897K||--||--||2,800|
|3005 E Union St Seattle, WA||$460K||2||1||980|
|1423 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$554K||4||1.5||2,260|
|1411 31st Ave Seattle, WA||$733K||3||1||1,610|
|1407 31st Ave Seattle, WA||$616K||3||1||1,470|
|3009 E Union St Seattle, WA||$449K||4||1||1,340|
|1415 31st Ave Seattle, WA||$826K||4||2.75||2,750|
|1429 30th Ave Seattle, WA||$405K||3||2||1,000|
|1403 31st Ave Seattle, WA||$535K||4||2||2,180|
|1419 31st Ave Seattle, WA||$657K||4||1.75||2,380|
|3011 E Pike St Seattle, WA||$653K||4||1||2,780|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.