1424 Crowder Ave, Reading, PA 196074 beds, 1 bath, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1705
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 588 sqft
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 54530617202562
- Zillow Home ID: 8892469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 Crowder Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Kenhorst, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenhorst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 1418 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$90K21660
- 1434 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$105K311,000
- 1414 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$95K41.51,872
- 1427 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$148K21988
- 1438 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$136K311,512
- 1421 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$151K21.51,523
- 1433 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$122K311,232
- 1411 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$163K321,660
- 1441 Hancock Blvd Shillington, PA$132K311,092
- 1419 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$117K311,200
- 1445 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$61K11492
- 1405 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$71K311,086
- 1425 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$100K311,861
- 1446 Crowder Ave Reading, PA$83K21768
- 1424 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$131K211,118
- 1403 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$85K411,121
- 1418 Brooke Blvd Shillington, PA$125K41.51,374
- 1401 Hancock Blvd Reading, PA$137K321,365
- 1434 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$100K311,120
- 1440 Brooke Blvd Reading, PA$77K311,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292