New hardwood flooring, updated electrical system, new ceiling fans, professional painting inside and out, new kitchen makes this home move in ready with new landscaping. The large fully fenced in backyard has an inground swimming pool with vaulted screen enclosure and solar heating for making the most of Florida living year around.The backyard also features a storage shed and easy access to the alley through the double gate. It's a must see, won't last long! Seller will provide 1% of purchase price ($1300) towards buyers closing costs"
- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 131 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,080 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $53,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: U7716945
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Historic District, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1708750000
- Zillow Home ID: 45097614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-116K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Seminole Heights home values will increase 10.2% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Old Seminole Heights homes, this home is 28.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in Tampa, and 339% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
|1426 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$104K||3||2||1,120|
|1422 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$129K||3||1||1,038|
|1428 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$96K||3||1||1,076|
|E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$96K||3||1||1,076|
|1423 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||3||2||1,616|
|1425 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||3||2||1,144|
|1419 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$234K||4||3||2,132|
|1418 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||2||1||879|
|1430 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$84K||1||1||792|
|1427 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$89K||3||1||1,411|
|1423 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$220K||2||1||1,398|
|1425 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||2||2||1,088|
|1427 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$92K||3||2||1,090|
|1417 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$119K||2||1||--|
|1417 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$89K||2||1||684|
|1419 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$97K||3||2||1,363|
|1429 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$144K||3||1||1,411|
|1416 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$153K||2||1||1,235|
|1429 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||5||2||1,931|
|1415 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$186K||4||1||1,824|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!