1424 Elizabeth Dr, Lebanon, IN 460523 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Directions: from I-65, take exit #139 north to Main Street. Turn left onto Main and pass Post Office. Turn right onto Layafette. Turn right onto Witt, then take second right onto Elizabeth Drive. House will be on the left just past Rovene Drive.
Single story Ranch
Built in 1977
Forced Air heating system (New in 2003)
Central AC cooling system (New in 2003)
New Roof and Gutters (May 2010)
Hot water heater (New in 2010)
Refrigerator and Range(New in 2010)
One car garage with insulated door
Laminate flooring (New in 2010)
Carpeting in bedrooms (New in 2010)
Lebanon school district
$475 property taxes 2014 total
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT RENT-TO-OWN OPTIONS. That is not available.
- Lot: 10,106 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $48,614
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 06-10-25-000-015.041-002
- Zillow Home ID: 85119342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 Elizabeth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.2% greater than in Lebanon, and 93.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$74K311,352
- 1423 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$81K311,040
- 1501 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$113K321,542
- 1502 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$74K311,352
- 1507 Rovene Dr Lebanon, IN$88K31.51,186
- 1505 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$80K311,084
- 1425 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$97K31.51,040
- 1421 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$118K321,040
- 1421 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$98K31.51,040
- 1424 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$99K321,040
- 1506 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$79K311,040
- 1417 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$81K311,040
- 1420 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$109K311,352
- 1418 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$106K311,352
- 1406 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$108K311,300
- 1413 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$100K31.51,040
- 1414 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$84K311,040
- 1409 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$99K311,040
- 1410 Mary Dr Lebanon, IN$97K311,040
- 1509 Elizabeth Dr Lebanon, IN$87K31.51,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!