- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1424 Mahonia Ct, Raleigh, NC 276153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 079816924932000
- Zillow Home ID: 6507771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 Mahonia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 1422 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$128K--2.51,284
- 1420 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$158K--2.51,697
- 1428 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$170K----1,795
- 1430 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$137K331,450
- 1432 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$170K----1,795
- 10106 Strickland Rd NC--------
- 1416 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$157K--2.51,697
- 1414 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$127K--2.51,284
- 1412 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$127K--2.51,284
- 1410 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$127K221,208
- 1421 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$131K----1,254
- 1423 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$146K----1,738
- 1436 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$167K32.51,984
- 1438 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$153K----1,762
- 1425 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$166K----1,795
- 1500 Pecore Pl Raleigh, NC$333K--22,480
- 1501 Pecore Pl Raleigh, NC$340K----2,416
- 1440 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$141K----1,266
- 1433 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$136K221,224
- 1435 Mahonia Ct Raleigh, NC$154K331,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292