1424 N Capitol St NW APT 3R, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Rooms fit Full queen size bed
- room fit desk and swivel chair
- room fit Clothes drawer
- 1 walk in closet
- Full washer and dryer
- Large living room
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Granite in kitchen
- Bamboo Floors
- Central Air
- Private roof deck with view of the city.
- Pets Possible
- Strong community feel
- Neighbors know each other
- Centrally located in DC
- Parking is easy
- Easy commute to anywhere in DC!
- 3 blocks from New York Ave. Metro (Redline)
- 5 blocks from Shaw Howard Metro (Green and Yellow Line)
- 5 minutes or less from busses to Georgetown, downtown, DuPont Circle, Georgetown University, George Washington University
- 1 mile from Capitol Hill
- Less than 1 mile from Union Station
- 3 blocks from the grocery store (Harris Teeter)
- 2 blocks from McDonalds/Wendys/Burger King
- 6 blocks from Georgetown University Law Center
- 7 blocks from Chinatown
- 2 block from Big Bear Cafe
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112631480
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 N Capitol St Nw APT 3R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Truxton Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.5% greater than in Washington, and 55.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292