1424 NW 62nd St # A, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Showings by appointment Sat/Sun 27th and 28th.
- Lot: 1,283 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant, Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $459,950
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 210 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2767704287
- Zillow Home ID: 70585229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 Nw 62nd Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% lower than in Seattle, and 72.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Ballard home values.
- 1424 NW 62nd St # B Seattle, WA$477K33.51,510
- 1426 A Nw 62nd St Seattle, WA$469K33.251,510
- 1426 NW 62nd St # B Seattle, WA$462K22.51,614
- 1422 NW 62nd St APT 3 Seattle, WA$449K21900
- 1427 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$909K----3,944
- 1446 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA--11600
- 1431 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$481K331,620
- 1431 NW 63rd St # A Seattle, WA$474K331,620
- 1433 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$464K32.51,380
- 1414 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$588K321,840
- 1433 NW 63rd St # A Seattle, WA$454K331,380
- 1439 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$473K341,600
- 1436 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$491K211,450
- 1421 NW 62nd St # B Seattle, WA$453K22.251,430
- 1437 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$470K331,490
- 1421 NW 62nd St # A Seattle, WA$450K32.251,270
- 1421 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$532K22.51,650
- 1427 NW 62nd St APT 1 Seattle, WA--211,050
- 1427 NW 62nd St APT 6 Seattle, WA$285K21800
- 1427 NW 62nd St APT 5 Seattle, WA$397K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.