1424 Willis St, Richmond, VA 232242 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,309 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0071231026
- Zillow Home ID: 12542337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1424 Willis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bellemeade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% lower than in Richmond, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bellemeade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellemeade home values.
- 1426 Willis St Richmond, VA$61K42888
- 1422 Willis St Richmond, VA$119K321,232
- 1420 Willis St Richmond, VA$64K31764
- 1507 Bowen St Richmond, VA$52K21888
- 1418 Willis St Richmond, VA$65K21734
- 1416 Willis St Richmond, VA$51K31888
- 1505 Bowen St Richmond, VA$62K411,214
- 1520 Bowen St Richmond, VA$65K311,140
- 1522 Bowen St Richmond, VA$72K31888
- 1425 Willis St Richmond, VA$32K21720
- 1506 Bowen St Richmond, VA$94K41.5--
- 1427 Willis St Richmond, VA$54K21720
- 1423 Willis St Richmond, VA$51K--1800
- 1501 Willis St Richmond, VA$55K21.51,024
- 1421 Willis St Richmond, VA$66K21.5840
- 1414 Willis St Richmond, VA$63K21672
- 1518 Bowen St Richmond, VA$62K21888
- 1514 Bowen St Richmond, VA$70K31870
- 1503 Bowen St Richmond, VA$73K--1864
- 1512 Bowen St Richmond, VA$75K--1817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!