14245 N 22nd St, Phoenix, AZ 850224 beds, 2 baths, 1,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $110
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 21451163
- Zillow Home ID: 8010137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14245 N 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 14239 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$273K42.52,165
- 14251 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$268K--32,019
- 14233 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$184K421,353
- 14257 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$250K421,750
- 14227 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$274K--3.52,222
- 14240 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$299K52.52,222
- 14263 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$206K--21,193
- 14246 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$257K--21,650
- 14234 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$215K--21,650
- 14262 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$274K432,019
- 14228 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$269K--32,019
- 14269 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$310K42.52,222
- 14221 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$176K--21,193
- 14222 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$258K322,450
- 14268 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$259K--21,650
- 2120 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$347K--32,648
- 14275 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$243K321,750
- 14230 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ$160K22.51,722
- 14215 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$269K--32,019
- 14232 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ$172K--31,987
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!