1425 Main St, Williamstown, MA 012675 beds, 6 baths, 6,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 1267 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 71368263
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Stables, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Compactor, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Other (See Remarks), Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Construction \ Frame, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Other (See Remarks), Electric Feature \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Exterior Features \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Professional Landscaping, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking \ Heated, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Oil, Heating \ Other (See Remarks), Hot Water \ Oil, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Lot Description \ Wooded, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Slate, SEWER \ Private Sewerage, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 6,043 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2132037763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1425 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01267 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% lower than in Town of Williamstown, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01267 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Williamstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01267 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!