- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1425 N Corlies St, Philadelphia, PA 191213 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 47
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 292302600
- Zillow Home ID: 10318244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1425 N Corlies Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brewerytown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brewerytown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewerytown home values.
- 1427 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$57K31926
- 1423 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$57K31926
- 1429 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$56K31926
- 1421 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$52K31926
- 1431 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$57K31926
- 1419 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$57K31926
- 1451 N Corlies St # 0 Philadelphia, PA$185K------
- 1417 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$54K31926
- 1433 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$47K31926
- 1415 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$83K31926
- 1415 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$98K------
- 1415 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$82K31926
- 1435 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$44K31926
- 1415 N Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$50K31926
- 1422 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,038
- 1420 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,038
- 1424 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,038
- 1418 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$53K311,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!