1425 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 200014 beds, 4 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,510 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $560
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0553W 0038
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 412183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1425 New Jersey Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Truxton Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Washington, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 1427 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$400K221,090
- 1423 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$650K32.51,314
- 1429 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$446K421,098
- 316 P St NW Washington, DC$604K42.51,456
- 1421 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$452K21876
- 314 P St NW Washington, DC$477K31.51,314
- 312 P St NW Washington, DC$675K432,160
- 1419 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$430K21836
- 1431 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$446K421,272
- 310 P St NW Washington, DC$403K321,332
- 1417 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$481K22.51,432
- 1433 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$731K1032,472
- 1415 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$605K321,122
- 308 P St NW Washington, DC$464K22.5748
- 1422 3rd St NW Washington, DC$424K311,158
- 1424 3rd St NW Washington, DC$436K311,194
- 1413 New Jersey Ave NW Washington, DC$437K321,092
- 306 P St NW Washington, DC$438K21.5668
- 306 P St NW # 2 Washington, DC$492K21.5786
- 1430 3rd St NW Washington, DC$442K31.51,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.