This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Features \ Community Pool, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Not Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109228798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85204 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85204 homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.1% higher than in Mesa, and 131.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85204 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!