- Built in 2004
- 99 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,387 all time views
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $69,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: A2075095
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Security Information \ Complex Fenced, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Special Information \ As Is, Amenities \ Other, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Unit View \ Other View, Pet Restrictions \ None, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Equipment\Appliances \ Other Equipment\Appliances, Special Information \ Corporation Owned Property, Section \ 22, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 8, Folio Number \ 08-21-22-033-0230
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0821220330230
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68546519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33054 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Opa-locka as a whole. Among 33054 homes, this home is 9.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Opa-locka, and 324.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Opa-locka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33054 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 14240 NW 22nd Ave|
Nearby Schools in Opa-locka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!