- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1426 26th Ave, Long Island City, NY 111026 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,854 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 009010041
- Zillow Home ID: 31948918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1426 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 1428 26th Ave Long Island City, NY$1M----1,800
- 2605 14th Pl APT 2R Astoria, NY$850K21--
- 2609 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$882K531,600
- 2611 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$735K----1,600
- 2613 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$869K----1,600
- 14th St Long Island City, NY$771K----2,200
- 14th St Long Island City, NY$1.06M----2,200
- 2615 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$878K521,555
- 1425 26th Ave Long Island City, NY$742K----2,060
- 1427 26th Ave Long Island City, NY$738K----2,060
- 2617 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$764K----1,600
- 1429 26th Ave Long Island City, NY$751K----2,060
- 2615 14th Pl Astoria, NY$469K52--
- 2604 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$884K----2,952
- 2619 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$758K431,600
- 2554 18th St Long Island City, NY$790K----3,172
- 2606 14th Pl Long Island City, NY$1.2M----2,952
- 2605 18th St # 1 Astoria, NY$385K211,000
- 26th Ave Long Island City, NY$905K----1,633
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.