- 4/19 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 19 days on Zillow
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 08875375
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 708 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Study, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Study, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 5 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 6 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Mud, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Storage, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ High End Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ Other, Attic \ Pull Down Stair, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement (Y/N) \ Walkout, Basement \ Exterior Access, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Driveway \ Concrete, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ Security System, Equipment \ Sprinkler-Lawn, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exposure \ S (South), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Brick Paver Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Heat/Fuel \ Zoned, Interior Property Features \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Laundry Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Style Of House \ Traditional, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Ty
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,851 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0921408001
- Zillow Home ID: 4584903
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $352-685K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60561 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Darien as a whole. Among 60561 homes, this home is 154.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Darien, and 259.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
|1422 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$679K||--||3.5||3,884|
|1500 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$698K||5||4||3,618|
|1501 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$624K||--||3.5||3,349|
|1425 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$566K||--||2.5||2,742|
|1418 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$640K||5||3.5||3,038|
|1504 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$683K||--||3||3,859|
|1505 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$634K||--||2.5||3,257|
|1421 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$649K||--||3||3,644|
|1509 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$589K||--||3||2,987|
|1508 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$646K||--||3||3,372|
|1414 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$633K||--||2.5||3,210|
|18W304 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$292K||--||3||1,365|
|1417 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$647K||5||3||3,392|
|18W276 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$336K||--||2.5||2,240|
|18W314 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$326K||3||2||1,766|
|18W266 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$275K||--||2||1,350|
|18W324 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$304K||--||1.5||1,598|
|18W256 Holly Ave Darien, IL||$285K||--||3||1,570|
|1513 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$659K||--||2.5||3,746|
|1413 Darien Club Dr Darien, IL||$626K||--||2.5||3,685|
Nearby Schools in Darien
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.