- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,134 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $251,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 6524089
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitCookTop, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Attics \ AccessPanel, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ Split/MultiLevel, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, FireplaceFeatures \ Gas/Propane, FireplaceFeatures \ StoneFirePl, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ Block/BrickF, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, GarageType \ InsideAccess, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ LevelLot, LotDescription \ RearYard, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainEntrance \ Foyer, OtherRm1Level \ Lower 1, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Deck, PorchDeck \ Patio, PorchDeck \ Porch, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Util/MudRoom, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 134
- Parcel #: 300013152003
- Zillow Home ID: 9893634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19046 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Abington as a whole. Among 19046 homes, this home is 28.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19046, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 153.8% higher than in Abington, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19046 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19046 home values.
|1416 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$402K||4||2.5||2,747|
|1436 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$376K||4||2.5||2,303|
|1160 Valley Rd Jenkintown, PA||$704K||4||4||4,767|
|1429 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$521K||4||2.5||3,142|
|1421 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$417K||4||2.5||3,119|
|1435 Cloverly Ln Rydal, PA||$416K||4||2.5||2,915|
|1437 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$428K||4||2.5||2,655|
|1415 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$402K||3||2.5||2,677|
|1174 Valley Rd Rydal, PA||$337K||4||2.5||2,160|
|1443 Dorel Rd Rydal, PA||$504K||6||3.5||3,336|
|1405 Dorel Rd Jenkintown, PA||$312K||3||2.5||1,972|
|1187 Rydal Rd Rydal, PA||$462K||4||3.5||2,245|
|1428 Cloverly Ln # 12 Jenkintown, PA||--||--||--||--|
|1428 Cloverly Ln Rydal, PA||$612K||5||6||3,514|
|1440 Cloverly Ln Rydal, PA||$593K||3||4||3,392|
|1414 Cloverly Ln Rydal, PA||$652K||4||3.5||4,180|
|1116 Penmore Pl Rydal, PA||$425K||3||3.5||3,494|
|1112 Penmore Pl Rydal, PA||$408K||3||2.5||3,124|
|1118 Penmore Pl Rydal, PA||$348K||3||2.5||2,347|
|1114 Penmore Pl Rydal, PA||$415K||3||2.5||3,235|
Nearby Schools in Abington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded1.3 mi
10-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.