This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 351 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $12,690
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Cool \ No Cooling, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Heat \ NoHeatSource, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ No Water Heater, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption\See Remarks
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-11-402-094.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80671949
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $23-30K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1418 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||1,132|
|1432 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||884|
|1436 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$31K||3||1||975|
|1414 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||964|
|1425 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$40K||6||1||2,224|
|1432 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||--||--||--|
|1429 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$31K||3||1||1,275|
|1510 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,285|
|1410 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||816|
|1421 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$28K||3||1||975|
|1501 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||1,092|
|1417 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||1,204|
|1419 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||1,676|
|1425 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$30K||2||1||1,879|
|1415 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,200|
|1431 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||884|
|1514 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,088|
|1505 W 4TH St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1411 W 4th St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||972|
|1419 W 5th St Anderson, IN||$33K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org