A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,847 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,668 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $6,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,333
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Ice Maker, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ None, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Floor Material \ Bamboo, Floor Material \ Concrete Slab, Heating Fuel \ Radiant, Heating Type \ Hot Water Radiant Floor (N), Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Pool Construction \ In Ground, Pool Descriptions \ Lap Pool, PoolYN \ Y, Rooms \ Atrium, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Builder, View \ Pool View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,100 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4279021022
- Zillow Home ID: 20476943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $4.18-5.9M.
Market guideZillow predicts 90402 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Santa Monica as a whole. Among 90402 homes, this home is valued 86.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.7% lower than in Santa Monica, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90402 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
|1433 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.45M||4||4||2,752|
|1423 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.44M||4||2||2,608|
|1501 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.55M||3||4||3,034|
|1415 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.75M||5||3||3,485|
|1436 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$4.23M||5||6.5||3,889|
|1428 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$3.36M||3||2.5||2,234|
|1502 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$3.2M||4||2||2,172|
|1505 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.98M||4||3||3,898|
|1422 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$3.54M||3||2||2,758|
|1407 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.78M||4||3||3,382|
|1430 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.47M||4||3||2,453|
|1510 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$4.3M||4||5||4,111|
|1414 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$2.97M||2||1.5||1,669|
|210 15th St Santa Monica, CA||$3.58M||4||3.5||3,108|
|1515 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.49M||4||2||2,655|
|1401 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA||$3.89M||4||3||3,731|
|201 14th St Santa Monica, CA||$4.36M||3||3||3,800|
|1514 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$3.61M||3||3||2,995|
|1410 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA||$3.12M||3||2||1,818|
|209 14th St Santa Monica, CA||$3.67M||4||3.5||3,356|
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.