- Lot: 4,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 624 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $280
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $142,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: O5349859
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Property Description \ Two Story, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Property Description \ End Unit, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Front Exposure \ North, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Location \ Park View, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Location \ End Unit, Garage Features \ Detached
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 272327812808600
- Zillow Home ID: 89679982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $168-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is 1.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% greater than in Orange, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.