This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 896 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $71,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Finished, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Appliances \ MicroHood, Architectural Style \ Tri-Level, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Foundation \ Basement Wood, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-12-17-200-407.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80677090
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $63-123K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1504 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$98K||3||1.5||1,824|
|1424 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$93K||4||2.5||1,440|
|1508 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$98K||3||2||2,087|
|1420 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$84K||2||2||1,320|
|1427 Daleville Ave Anderson, IN||$85K||3||2||1,426|
|1503 Daleville Ave Anderson, IN||$85K||3||1.5||1,488|
|1419 Daleville Ave Anderson, IN||$94K||3||2||1,620|
|1512 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$81K||3||1.5||1,413|
|1505 Daleville Ave Anderson, IN||$104K||4||2.5||2,054|
|2513 Eric Ct # 17-B Anderson, IN||$65K||2||1||1,026|
|2515 Eric Ct # 17-A Anderson, IN||$65K||2||1||1,026|
|1425 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$95K||3||2||1,662|
|1417 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$89K||4||2||1,536|
|1421 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$84K||3||2||1,464|
|1509 Daleville Ave Anderson, IN||$92K||3||1.5||1,827|
|2511 Eric Ct # 16-A Anderson, IN||$75K||2||1||1,299|
|2517 Eric Ct # 18-B Anderson, IN||$73K||2||1||1,302|
|1518 Chesterfield Ave Anderson, IN||$77K||3||1.5||1,268|
|2509 Eric Ct # 16-B Anderson, IN||$64K||2||1||1,026|
|2519 Eric Ct # 18-A Anderson, IN||$65K||1||1||1,103|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!