This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 755 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Vinyl, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-103-081.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80682263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $25-70K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1434 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$48K||2||1||1,462|
|1422 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||670|
|1416 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||720|
|1423 E 30th St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||769|
|1425 E 30th St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||1,034|
|1421 E 30th St Anderson, IN||$43K||3||1||905|
|1431 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||826|
|1423 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||696|
|1433 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||773|
|1504 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||775|
|1417 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||672|
|3016 Pitt St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||1,128|
|3018 Pitt St Anderson, IN||$48K||3||1||1,488|
|3014 Pitt St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||1,010|
|1506 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||775|
|1501 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||840|
|3006 Pitt St Anderson, IN||$47K||3||1||1,728|
|1503 E 30th St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||742|
|1420 E 30th St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||720|
|3110 Pitt St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||768|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org