14281 Harvey Ln, Riverside, CA 925034 beds, 3 baths, 2,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1990 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 140034122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,036 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 271252028
- Zillow Home ID: 17880299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14281 Harvey Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92503, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.4% greater than in Riverside, and 103.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92503 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92503 home values.
- 14283 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$387K42.52,064
- 14279 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$684K432,306
- 14280 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$364K321,826
- 14288 Seven Hills Dr Riverside, CA$392K321,992
- 14289 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$332K421,956
- 14284 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$361K31.751,534
- 14278 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$407K32.52,207
- 14277 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$359K32.51,654
- 14295 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$373K421,791
- 14274 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$362K321,743
- 14288 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$345K321,564
- 14270 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA--321,693
- 14305 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$475K322,200
- 14307 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$389K321,889
- 14275 Martin Pl Riverside, CA$771K52.753,250
- 14273 Harvey Ln Riverside, CA$711K532,623
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292