- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1429 Arcadia Ave, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 2 baths, 1,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $230,000
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1730705100
- Zillow Home ID: 16629407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1429 Arcadia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% less than in Vista, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1415 Arcadia Ave Vista, CA$406K321,572
- 1720 Stormy Ln Vista, CA$409K221,351
- 1407 Arcadia Ave Vista, CA$737K33.52,680
- 1721 Stormy Ln Vista, CA$312K211,168
- 1403 Arcadia Ave Vista, CA$262K21600
- Vista, CA--------
- 1409 Arcadia Ave Vista, CA$483K222,177
- 1446 Palomar Pl Vista, CA$504K33.51,800
- 1357 Arcadia Ave Vista, CA$365K321,237
- 1741 Stormy Ln Vista, CA$503K432,005
- 1736 Stormy Ln Vista, CA$373K21.51,338
- Maxwell Ln Vista, CA--------
- 1505 Maxwell Ln Vista, CA$641K32.52,524
- 1733 Stormy Ln Vista, CA$797K32.52,746
- 1712 Bonair Rd Vista, CA$401K321,580
- 1501 Maxwell Ln Vista, CA$1.32M555,032
- 1737 Bonair Rd Vista, CA$392K211,320
- 1501 Maxwell Ln Vista, CA$935K554,194
- Bonair Rd Vista, CA--------
- 1640 Bonair Rd Vista, CA$294K21708
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292