1429 Bannon Pl, Chino Valley, AZ 863233 beds, 2 baths, 1,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 429 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Energy Star, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Energy Star (Yr Blt), Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Asphalt, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Privacy, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ CFL Lights, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Liv/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Topo/Location \ Corner, Topo/Location \ Level, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Tinted, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30659071
- Zillow Home ID: 71340661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1429 Bannon Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86323 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% lower than in Chino Valley, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 86323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chino Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86323 home values.
- 1401 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$170K321,670
- 1407 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$135K321,125
- 1377 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$170K421,661
- 1361 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$210K431,965
- 1385 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ$133K321,120
- 1415 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$188K----1,661
- 1379 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ$166K321,661
- 1355 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$156K321,265
- 1358 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$162K----1,415
- 1444 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$184K----1,651
- 1436 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$160K----1,405
- 1367 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ$160K321,415
- 1399 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ$148K----1,285
- 1422 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$187K321,651
- 1421 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$218K431,965
- 1341 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ$165K321,463
- 1396 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ$173K----1,285
- 1450 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$163K----1,405
- 1408 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$139K----1,125
- 1458 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ$162K321,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!