- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 429 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Energy Star, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Energy Star (Yr Blt), Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Asphalt, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Privacy, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ CFL Lights, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Liv/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Topo/Location \ Corner, Topo/Location \ Level, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Tinted, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30659071
- Zillow Home ID: 71340661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86323 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Chino Valley as a whole. Among 86323 homes, this home is valued 24.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86323, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% less than in Chino Valley, and 48.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 86323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chino Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86323 home values.
|1401 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,670|
|1407 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$139K||3||2||1,125|
|1377 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$180K||4||2||1,661|
|1415 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$186K||--||--||1,661|
|1361 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$208K||4||3||1,965|
|1385 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ||$146K||3||2||1,120|
|1379 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ||$185K||3||2||1,661|
|1355 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$162K||3||2||1,265|
|1421 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$213K||4||3||1,965|
|1444 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$192K||--||--||1,651|
|1436 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$167K||--||--||1,405|
|1367 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ||$170K||3||2||1,415|
|1358 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$168K||--||--||1,415|
|1399 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ||$159K||--||--||1,285|
|1422 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$191K||3||2||1,651|
|1341 Bannon Pl Chino Valley, AZ||$170K||3||2||1,463|
|1396 Allerton Way Chino Valley, AZ||$161K||--||--||1,285|
|1450 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$168K||3||2||1,405|
|1408 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$141K||--||--||1,125|
|1458 Taft Ave Chino Valley, AZ||$169K||3||2||1,405|
Nearby Schools in Chino Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!