143 Ashbury St # U, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Located in the trendy NOPA neighborhood, this unit is just 2 blocks from the Golden Gate Panhandle, a delightful childrenÃ???Ã?????Ã???Ã????Ã???Ã?Â¢??Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??s park, and has neighborhood access to the USF Koret Fitness Center. Close to Nopalito, Faletti's Market, restaurants, shopping, yoga studios and Buena Vista Park and Haight Street.
Additional features include:
- Hardwood floors throughout; carpeted stairway
- Wood burning fireplace
- Brand new, huge chef-kitchen with ample countertops and abundant cabinet space; stainless steel appliances, including gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal; room for breakfast table and chairs
- Contemporary bathroom with lots of built-in custom cabinetry; shower over tub
- Large wine storage closet
- Tandem parking for one car; good street parking for additional auto
- Garage storage
- Dedicated wash machine, shared dryer
- Spacious, manicured shared garden; beautiful shady palm tree
- Shared spa
- Residents eligible for USF Koret Fitness Center neighborhood rate
- Dogs are allowed and cats will be considered
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Tenant pays PGE, cable/internet, plus $50 per month flat fee for water/sewer, Owner pays garbage
- Pet negotiable
- No smoking
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1/19/13 FROM 11:30AM - 12:30PM
- Built in 1922
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2005 for $785,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Balcony/Deck/Patio/Porch,Hardwood Floors,Gas Stove
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Parcel #: 1195 042
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15085934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Ashbury Street # U
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Panhandle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Panhandle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
- # L$889K211,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292