143 Beaumont Ave, San Francisco, CA 941182 beds, 2 baths, 1,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 BDs (including en-suite master), 2 remodeled BAs, newly renovated gourmet chef's kitchen, formal ocean view dining room, large bright ocean view living room with fireplace, landscaped shared backyard, storage.
This home proves that you can have it all! Located on one of the most idyllic streets in the Lone Mountain neighborhood , which is just south of Laurel Heights and The Richmond District --is this completely renovated, charming, view condo in a two-unit building. The flat offers an open flow from the living room to the dining room, both featuring oversized windows to capture the Ocean & City views. The chef's kitchen is stunning with high-end appliances. Just down the hall is the master suite with dual closets and gorgeous bath. Across the hall is a large guest bedroom as well as a full bath. The condo has hardwood floor throughout and is equipped with radiant heat. Enjoy a shared landscaped backyard w/ a grassy area & deck. Storage and laundry in garage. Blocks from USF, UCSF, CPMC, St. Mary's Hospital, Golden Gate Park, shops, restaurants, transportation, and parks! Approx. 1,400 sq. feet.
- Renovated secure entry leading up to the unit.
- Gourmet newly renovated chef's kitchen with double oversized sink w/ disposal, professional Viking hood over range, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, refrigerator, custom built in bar, Bosch dishwasher, back staircase with pantry leading down to garage and backyard.
- Ocean and city view formal oversized dining room w/ custom blinds
- View living room w/ detailed crown molding, oversized windows w/ custom blinds, fireplace
- Large, bright master suite with his and her closets (one a large walk in), corner window
- Remodeled master bath with 2 person shower, built in vanity w/ tumbled marble, Toto toilet
- Large, light second bedroom with closet
- Second bathroom with shower over tub, granite counter top, Toto toilet, vanity, tile floors, linen cabinet
- Landscaped shared backyard with new deck, patio, and lawn
- Ample street parking (garage parking may be available- inquire)
- Ample storage
- Laundry shared in garage
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $628
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Shared washer/dryer in the garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1135 032
- Zillow Home ID: 83120452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Beaumont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in San Francisco, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292