143 Beaumont Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 12/27/12: $845,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,346 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $845,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
2 BDs (including en-suite master), 2 remodeled BAs, newly renovated gourmet chef's kitchen, formal ocean view dining room, large bright ocean view living room with fireplace, landscaped shared backyard, storage.
This home proves that you can have it all! Located on one of the most idyllic streets in the Lone Mountain neighborhood , which is just south of Laurel Heights and The Richmond District --is this completely renovated, charming, view condo in a two-unit building. The flat offers an open flow from the living room to the dining room, both featuring oversized windows to capture the Ocean & City views. The chef's kitchen is stunning with high-end appliances. Just down the hall is the master suite with dual closets and gorgeous bath. Across the hall is a large guest bedroom as well as a full bath. The condo has hardwood floor throughout and is equipped with radiant heat. Enjoy a shared landscaped backyard w/ a grassy area & deck. Storage and laundry in garage. Blocks from USF, UCSF, CPMC, St. Mary's Hospital, Golden Gate Park, shops, restaurants, transportation, and parks! Approx. 1,400 sq. feet.
- Renovated secure entry leading up to the unit.
- Gourmet newly renovated chef's kitchen with double oversized sink w/ disposal, professional Viking hood over range, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, refrigerator, custom built in bar, Bosch dishwasher, back staircase with pantry leading down to garage and backyard.
- Ocean and city view formal oversized dining room w/ custom blinds
- View living room w/ detailed crown molding, oversized windows w/ custom blinds, fireplace
- Large, bright master suite with his and her closets (one a large walk in), corner window
- Remodeled master bath with 2 person shower, built in vanity w/ tumbled marble, Toto toilet
- Large, light second bedroom with closet
- Second bathroom with shower over tub, granite counter top, Toto toilet, vanity, tile floors, linen cabinet
- Landscaped shared backyard with new deck, patio, and lawn
- Ample street parking (garage parking may be available- inquire)
- Ample storage
- Laundry shared in garage
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesShared washer/dryer in the garage
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count2
- ViewCity, Mountain, Park, Water
- Zillow Home ID83120452
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1135 032
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow439
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$913,695||$804K – $1.01M||+$8,258||$678||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,158/mo||$2.1K – $5.7K/mo||-$32||$3.09||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lone Mountain home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lone Mountain homes, this home is valued 25.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lone Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
Neighborhood for 143 Beaumont Avenue
- 139-141 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.67M--4.03,628
- 1450 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$886K22.01,352
- 145 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.53M22.0--
- 135-137 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.67M--4.03,628
- 147 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$2.13M43.03,227
- 131-133 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.68M--4.03,628
- 134-136 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M--2.02,550
- 138-140 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.24M--2.02,550
- 132 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.02,550
- 142 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--1.01,596
- 144 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M--1.01,596
- 126 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$937K22.01,138
- 127-129 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.81M45.03,808
- 151 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.62M--1.02,904
- 128 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M--2.02,620
- 148 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$2.61M22.012,984
- 146 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M23.01,751
- 124 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$815K22.01,138
- 123-125 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M--2.02,725
- 155 Beaumont Ave San Francisco, CA$2.28M54.753,906
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005