- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
143 Dalewood Rd, Johnson City, TN 376013 beds, 1 bath, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $26,001
- Price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 039 00100 000
- Zillow Home ID: 40971027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Dalewood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Johnson City, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 145 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN--------
- 176 Dalewood Dr Johnson City, TN$77K--1924
- 142 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$62K--1576
- Dale Wood Rd Johnson City, TN$62K----576
- 312 Weaver Hill Rd Johnson City, TN$58K----576
- Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$62K--1676
- 475 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$171K--2.52,388
- 456 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$193K3--2,769
- 314 Weaver Hill Rd Johnson City, TN$90K--11,664
- 136 Dalewood Dr Johnson City, TN$99K----1,296
- 164 Lillers Chapel Rd Johnson City, TN$131K--21,925
- Star Mill Rd TN$56K--1775
- 117 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$272K--23,890
- Lillers Chapel Rd Johnson City, TN$87K------
- 337 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$277K--23,292
- Lilly Chapel Rd TN$48K----1,456
- 201 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$92K----924
- 202 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$91K--11,232
- 299 Dalewood Rd Johnson City, TN$306K544,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292