143 Danbury Ln, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Picturesque exclusive community. Located near schools, shopping & easy access to 280 &101. Conveniently situated in a great part of Redwood City, on the border with Atherton.
- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114468218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Danbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 143 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.22M32.52,000
- 141 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.23M42.52,470
- 408 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.24M42.52,470
- 224 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1M------
- 222 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.25M32.52,150
- 139 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.22M42.52,490
- 410 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.2M32.52,150
- 138 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.25M32.52,140
- 404 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.25M42.52,710
- 220 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.26M42.52,470
- 412 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.22M32.52,150
- 136 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.27M42.52,490
- 137 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.22M32.52,150
- 402 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.22M42.52,210
- 218 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.24M32.52,150
- 77 Horgan Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M42.52,510
- 225 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.23M432,150
- 400 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.22M32.51,900
- 407 Camberly Way Redwood City, CA$1.18M42.52,470
- 223 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.24M42.52,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!